MACH Force-Xp 3" DPF-Back Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/6"; Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2014 V6-3.0L
- Up to +5HP and +10lbs. x ft of torque over the stock exhaust system
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual 6" matte-black stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 3' mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
6" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Matte-Black Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 6" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a matte-black finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write Review