ATLAS 5" DPF-Back Aluminized Steel Exhaust System; RAM Diesel Trucks 13-14 L6-6.7L
- Constructed from 100% MIG-welded 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A specially formed end connection attaches directly to the DPF
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 7" wrinkle-black powder-coated 304 stainless steel tip with a unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate riveted on for an aggressive style
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Specially Formed End Connection:
A specially formed end connection was designed which helps the exhaust system attach directly to the DPF.
Flow and Performance:
This Atlas exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Massive 7" Black Tip:
Finishing off the exhaust is a powder-coated black 304 stainless steel exhaust tip. This tip features a drain port on the bottom to keep rust and corrosion away. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
Note: Fits 160.5" & 160" Wheel-Base
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write Review